Sinus relief?

I need sinus relief tips besides steam, doctors, tea, warm shower....


If it's allergies you need to take an antihistamine with your decongestant. Take as little as possible for as short a time as possible because you body can get used to it and then it doesn't work anymore or you have to keep upping the dosage.
Usually I take generic Flonase and then I don't get allergy congestion and migraines.

But when I accidentally run out I buy -
Decongestant Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg-tiny red tabs in box
Chloramine Maleate (spelling?) Comes in small bottles of 100 tiny yellow tablets at CVS and other pharmacies.
Tylanol if a headache is included.

These work for about 4-6 hours. Takes about 1/2 hour to kick in, usually I wake up with a stuffy nose and headache, take the pills, by the time I'm out of the shower I'm ok for the day.
For something more like a cold try Aleve-D works for 12 hours, you have to ask for it at the counter of the pharmacy. - for sinus relief